Psychics/Meant to be?

Question
Hi I'm Samantha, my birthday is April, 24 1992 and my girlfriend Drew's birthday is May, 27 1993. We have been having some relationship problems lately that I caused. I'm wondering if we will make it through this and if we are meant to be together?

Answer
Lenormand cards - Lily, Ring, Tower - I'm not entirely sure what the cards are saying :) but is it that you're having financial issues or energies between you are simply not flowing together as they used to. I get the sense of one/ both of you feeling alone, isolated from the other and where you're just not getting each other, and this is creating all sorts of energy blocks. There is no easy fix to this Samantha, the cards are saying that you have to honestly communicate with each other if there is to be any hope of fixing this.

Psychics

Gipsy