Psychics/Meant to be?

Hi I'm Samantha, my birthday is April, 24 1992 and my girlfriend Drew's birthday is May, 27 1993. We have been having some relationship problems lately that I caused. I'm wondering if we will make it through this and if we are meant to be together?

Lenormand cards - Lily, Ring, Tower - I'm not entirely sure what the cards are saying :) but is it that you're having financial issues or energies between you are simply not flowing together as they used to. I get the sense of one/ both of you feeling alone, isolated from the other and where you're just not getting each other, and this is creating all sorts of energy blocks. There is no easy fix to this Samantha, the cards are saying that you have to honestly communicate with each other if there is to be any hope of fixing this.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there