Psychics/message for me

Question
Hi,name- Kaamini joshi,10/7/79,bhandara,  india,22:30,thanks

Answer
Hello Kaamini
The need for privacy and self-reliance can lead to isolation and loneliness.
If these tendencies go too far, you can become cynical and paranoid. If life puts too much pressure on you, you are likely to try to fix your problems yourself and at the same time try to appear independent, rejecting intimacy and keeping away from close friendship. You should be very alert to the manifestation of these traits in your character. Also, don't mistake yourself for the center of the universe and don't avoid other people. Social activities will give you perspective into your personal development and will give meaning to your life. You vitally need to maintain your independence, yet not to drown in the feeling of isolation. You must stick to your own ideas and at the same time remain open to those of others. You need to overcome this in order to seek what you desire which is from what I get "union" or marriage....sooooo what I am being shown is that how do you expect to find that "special one" if you do not make it manifest....You need to learn how to evaluate others. If you are not employed or you are depressed, you may lose balance in life and become selfish, cruel, and even destroy yourself. You are able to work off the negative energy on the others. For you, it is very important to have good perspective. You have the natural ability to balance the spiritual and material spheres. You need to have much courage and fortitude. Courage is your choice. You must dare to be brave in the face of fear.

I am told strongly that you need to lift your spirits and I hope that makes sense to you as that is the message I get strongest for you.

Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp