Psychics/My Missing Love

I received a prediction 3 years ago that I would meet a life partner and marry by the time I was 35. I am 35 now and that hasn't happened. lol I am seeing someone who is very handsome and claims to love me but I do not feel that it is real. I don't feel it in my heart. I could be afraid because I have not been loved for a very long time and the thought of it scares me. Did I miss the person I was supposed to meet or is this man (James born 9/1/69) someone I should give a fair shot? I was born 7.2.79.

He does love you, even though you don't trust him he does seem to want to spend his life with you and he is eager to prove this to you no matter what. He does have some communication issues but he is eager to make you love him the way he loves you.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.