Psychics/My Missing Love

Question
I received a prediction 3 years ago that I would meet a life partner and marry by the time I was 35. I am 35 now and that hasn't happened. lol I am seeing someone who is very handsome and claims to love me but I do not feel that it is real. I don't feel it in my heart. I could be afraid because I have not been loved for a very long time and the thought of it scares me. Did I miss the person I was supposed to meet or is this man (James born 9/1/69) someone I should give a fair shot? I was born 7.2.79.

Answer
Erika
He does love you, even though you don't trust him he does seem to want to spend his life with you and he is eager to prove this to you no matter what. He does have some communication issues but he is eager to make you love him the way he loves you.  

Psychics

psychichelper