Psychics/new job

Question
QUESTION: B-day: November 11, 1962. name: LAURA.  I've been looking for new job. I have another interview this weekend(jewelry sales), do you see a positive outcome? I'm desperate to leave current job. boss is a bully and nothing i say will change things...only makes things worse. If not this job, do you see anything soon? what career field or job type shows up in your first impressions? anything you can offer would be great. Thank you sincerely!!!

ANSWER: what I offer is that you read my profile please. thank you

QUESTION: my apologies for insulting you by not offering payment. I misunderstood. If i must provide dire circumstance, I am on food stamps, almost 2 months behind on my rent, and 1 month behind on all utilities plus being hounded by debt collectors for a few outstanding bills.  My search for another job has been ongoing and am getting desperate. highly stressed out and must come up with solution before stress causes illness and i am out on the street. thank you. I realize only I can change the course i am on. was just seeking an objective  input from fresh eyes.  again thank you if you choose to provide a reading. If you still choose not to, I understand. have a great weekend. God Bless You!

Answer
I am really sorry to hear about your condition and you are correct you are the one who can change this course of life however the tarot suggest that you cant do it on your own and you need help in finding a job so applying all over is a good idea but I was a bit surprise you are doing sales because I would suggest if you already sell something that you might take a look into the field of real estate sales . also the tarot suggested that although your condition is not going to change tomrrow by January you will land a job that will be more stable and succesful and will be able to stable you financial condition I also feel that he current job has a lot of teaching to do for you so I would suggest to stick to it until your find a new job and consider it as the place to help you pay for your freedom until your better of. more than that try to see what attachments to people or habbit is no longer serving you and quit it. I wish you all the best .  

Psychics

Inbal