Psychics/New...Long Distance Relationship

Question
I was born October 12 1986 in Cookeville, Tennessee. USA at 8:15 AM. Here is my question:

On a recent trip to see friends across the country I "re-met" an old acquaintance I have not seen for years. When we knew each other before we were both in relationships...I felt immediately attracted to him when he walked in the room. we spent the next 6 days spending every minute we could together and have talked every day since I have been home - 2300 miles away. We are giving it a shot...we have to wait a year and 6 months before we can actually try to live in the same city (assuming all plans work that it) and we will see each other probably every 6 months between now and then. Of course, I am worried - that if we can make it through this time apart, that as soon as we actually make the leap to live near each other - everything will fall apart. It's too soon to tell anything... But I was hoping you could get a feel for it. If it helps, His name is Evan. He was born June 13, 1990 in northern California. Thank you for any and all thoughts or feelings you have. I know we are doing everything humanely possible to just make it through the next bit of time...I just get so anxious about the future in general - and I want so badly for everything to go as planned...that that makes me fear I am just getting my hopes up for nothing.

Answer
Hello Jennifer:

One thing you must do first is not be so negative.  Your anxiety and fear will just end it before giving it a chance......NOW between you both a partnership is shown...so serious love I am not getting....what I do get is that you both are on the go just not always together...When you both find yourselves in the same place at the same time however you will both seek each other out to share your experiences....so this is showing me that each time you both seek each other and meet you will both get together.   Passion lurks between you both however there is some type of generating drive not sure if it is competitiveness...but whatever it is can create the risk of conflicts and emotional eruptions.  So if you both want things to work out between you both I am told for you both to keep your career and personal life separate.  You both running into each other is not a coincidence as you are both now free from the relationship in the past that prevented you both from developing anything passionate but NOW it is a different story.  SO no matter how far you both are when you both get together or are in around the same area you both will find each other and share experiences.  

NOW your guardian angel wants me to give you this message: "breakthrough...How many beautiful heartfelt wishes have been crushed by fear???? How many times has society's voice of disapproval cast a shadow on your dreams?  She wants you to know that it is time to break free of these false beliefs and realize your dreams.  Allow your heart to guide you.  Trust your inner guidance...The time is right!!! but you must remove the thoughts of anxiety and fear that creates a negative blockage on something that is yet too soon to tell!!"  

When we have faith, we feel the assurance of our desired outcome. Like the gardener who plants seeds, knowing full well that the harvest is assured. How strong is your conviction? To THAT extent, shall it be done. Take back your Power to co-create your world the way you desire it to be. You are accountable for your part. How much positive change have you personally brought about in the equation? Find your voice and speak your conviction. Focus on Highest Good for ALL and take the necessary steps to plant your seeds, cultivate your desires, and rest assured in your Faith. Experience the harvest as already done.

She wants you to know that even if things change there is purpose so have faith and let things develop.  

Many BLessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp