Psychics/New Love

Question
Hi Kimberly, you answered a question for me last year and was so accurate to my situation, I'd like to ask for your help again. I've been with my current boyfriend for close to 4 years, and although he is very kind there is an extreme language barrier and we have almost nothing in common. I'm very afraid to leave him because I'm emotionally unstable and overweight. I don't have any self esteem anymore. My question is if I break up with him, will I ever have a new man in my life that I have more in common with and is fluent in English. My wish is to get married someday. With this man it's legally impossible. Please tell me if there is a new love relationship for me and what you see about him. Thank you so very much :) My date of birth is January 11 1983. My current boyfriend's Marcelino Lopez, supposed to be born December 25 1979.

Answer
Sophia,

I feel your despair and it is immense. Toughen up girl, you have a beautiful soul and a good heart. This relationship you are in is not feeding your soul so it is starving which does not help your self esteem. You can overcome the weight issue when you make up your mind to do so. The emotional eating creates a sense of guilt that adds weight to your emotions. Your body image is not who you are, you need to remember this. It is important because what you feel about yourself is what people see when they look at you. Does this make sense? Focus on YOU and not on the relationship. I feel that when you met Marcelino, you settled. I am not getting a sense of someone new at this point. There is too much within the emotions that you are feeling to attract this new man into your life.

You will always bring to you like a magnet that which you are feeling the most. Work on your emotions and self-esteem before trying to bring another relationship into your life. Or you will end up with another relationship like the one that you have. This is manifesting. I am seeing a 'starting over' for you.

Psychics

Kimberly