Psychics/Partnered up?

Question
Hello, I am Jennifer born in 1987.  Do you see me being partnered up within the next 12 months?  Thankyou :)

Answer
Lenormand cards - Book, Ring, Stork - feels like you're waiting for 'being partnered up' but there's something that you are not aware of (the cards aren't saying whether this is good or bad just yet, just that it's a mystery). You will have new beginnings in commitment; but it all feels like it starts with you putting yourself in the social scene and not allowing your insecurities to get in the way! So yes there is a potential chance, but it all depends on you! :)

Psychics

Gipsy