Psychics/psychics

Question
I went to a pyschic and she said the girl i like is not single. She is , she lives with her dad and sister . Can a pyschic pick up on another person with them , and do they just assume, or what is it exactly ? Or is that she said her   not being single will happen in a short time?

Answer
sometimes when a person live with his bio family even after he is already completely adult the cards would show that he is married, the meaning is that he is so called married or busy with a family and yes it might be his family like parents and siblings and they catch all the attention one can have just like a wife or a husband. however in regard to your personal case I cant tell for sure as I need both your names and birth dates to check anything about this relationship. and finally if you fell that psychic was correct about other subjects so far than statistically there is a chance they are correct in this case as well

Psychics

Inbal