Psychics/Question

Question
QUESTION: Hi I would love any kind of info that comes to you
Born: June 12, 1984 12:56pm
Mayfield Heights, OH USA

Any info regarding meeting of potential "true love" type person would be great.  Any kind of timeline or general description of what to look for or places I should go.

Thanks
Erin M. Brady

ANSWER: Hello Erin:

My my we have been searching for that potential "true love" for more than 4 or 3 years so I will try to focus on that for you.  The reason you have not had that person materialize infront of you is because you did not let him manifest.  The energies shows that your career and reputation is highly important for you and so this is what was top priority....I am actually shown that right now you should be around this "true love" or someone that fits perfectly for you and your dreams for the future.  I cannot give you the description that would take the special quality of this meeting what I can say is that this person there is no way you will miss him if you get near him not only will there be a physical connection but there will be some type of spiritual connection.
It will be out of the ordinary...so basically take notice of the unusual.  So I am shown it should already be happening or happening pretty soon but it depends on you.  Also if this comes to manifest try to not be tempted to stray for the need of freedom as the other energy is meant to block you from something that can be long standing....
You will be able to expand your horizons spiritually and psychologically during this time. Let go off your past by forgiving. Move on. Don't keep negative things in your mind, such as anger or depression, because that will only cause you misery.
People's suffering and pain aches you all over and saddens you. That feeling will lead you to try helping them and transforming the society. You will reach out to them and help them. People engaged in arts, such as writing and acting, will experience great improvement in their talent. You should spread knowledge, perform, and guide everyone properly. Be dedicated in whatever you do. Only when you are dedicated will you see success.
Your angel message is this:
"New romance is imminent-either with a newcomer, or through reignited passion in your existing relationship. Be open to giving and receiving love a clue to this person is "artistic"."
Additional Message: "You have been hungering for more romance and passion, and your prayer is answered. The angels are here to help you. New love is on its way to you, and you can open the door to this romance by opening your heart. The more that you welcome new love with open arms, the more romance will come your way. This also means that you must express yourself romantically toward your partner. Be candid about your feelings and intentions. Be playful (like we angels are!). And most of all, be openly loving with your partner as a way of encouraging the flow of romance to return to you."

"I will give you guidance along the way, and it may involve actions that seem unrelated to romantic love so it will be unusual things this year will seem weird. Yet, you will know it is me who encourages you to join a gym or class, enroll in an evening class, or meet a new friend, for example. My trademark characteristic is that I create a very strong feeling in your heart, and then I surround it with warmth, like I'm giving you a big hug. The more that you follow my guidance, the faster the romance will be delivered to you."

SOOOO now it is all up to you if you truly want to end your search he is already around you. I had to edit I was told to tell you glasses and meow (a cat???) perhaps some type of validation so I am just writing it as honestly I got stumped either you have glasses and a cat or the "true love" does...

Many Blessings!

QUESTION: Thank you...That was absolutely spot on.  And I was thinking today I wish I could wear contacts but will always have to wear glasses and I run a cat rescue out of my house.  You really made my day.

Answer
LOL!! You are welcome and now things are clearer your kindness to the cats!!! So that is why I was Meowing!!  They want you to have the happiness you deserve so if you are ready for it then open your heart and let it come.  Have faith as the cats definitely rooting for you.  Wearing glasses doesn't obscure the beauty that radiates within just work on loving yourself and you will see that it will bring you much more positive energies especially in love.

Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp