Psychics/Reading

Question
Hello, my name is Nicole. I have no specific question, just would like to see if anything comes to you. Or maybe anything on a pregnancy. Whatever comes first.
Birth: September 26, 1979
Place: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Time: 1:53am

Thank you and have a joyful day!

Answer
Hello Nicole

Your writing was cute no specific question...but the hint of "pregnancy"....lol.  There will be a birth of a child. I get two things:  There will be an addition to the family 26/9/2014-13/11/2014 but I wasn't shown if this was directly you.  But when looking at the next year I did see you with a child which will be a girl and the season was hot so I would say Summer...but then Spring can be hot too...but I will go with Summer.

A prayer instantly exists the moment it is created, and the energy of its light shoots out with a single destination in mind. As you create prayers for yourself, others, parts of the world in need, and all things possible in your Soul, you are creating new energy on earth that is needed, valued and appreciated. A prayer is one of the highest possible energies that can exist as it is beyond a single person and has the power to benefit all. Every prayer sets an intention for the highest and brightest energy to come forth. As you initiate prayers, the energy forms instantaneously and flows without boundaries. A prayer does more than any scientific technology, nor human mind, can prove in material form. It is not surprising that praying has been an integral part of human nature and eternal practices across cultures and civilizations across all periods of recorded time. It is a limitless practice and an eternal connection to the most important parts of your wise Soul. As prayers are instantly created, they are instantly received. There is no time delay nor distance that prevents the energy from connecting to exactly where it needs to be at exactly the right time. You are guided to create prayers regularly and easily, in any place and any setting , if you are open to receiving this guidance. You are trusted to create the highest possible prayers when you are connected to the light in your heart that links you to all others. As you powerfully create a prayer with the highest intention for good and love, you are adding energy to the world. You are raising the energy above what currently exists, and like a ladder, allowing new pathways to form and open above the current energy. As you add to the world's energy, you are also receiving the prayer back to yourself because you are connected to everything. Be the prayer you wish to receive in the world. Be the energy in the highest form. Be the intention that benefits all people. Be open to connecting to that part of your wise Soul that only knows connection. A prayer for one is a prayer for all. A prayer for all is a prayer for one.

Angel Message:
Azure
"Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith, and don't try to force it to happen."
Additional Message: "Yes, you will receive your wish. However, Divine timing means that patience and positive visualization are needed right now. Ask me to help  your faith so that you don't slip into negativity. You can speed up the process of answered prayers by having more faith in their inevitability. Conversely, doubts or worries about 'how' your prayers will be answered will slow them down."

"Remember that the 'how' of answered prayers is up to the Divine wisdom of the Creator. Although you may feel urgency or even panic about your prayers, please trust that we angels are working nonstop behind the scenes to help you. Keep surrendering and releasing these worries and fears to God and the angels. The more that you can stay centered in faith, the more easily we can assist you."

Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp