Psychics/Reiki healing

I would like to know if I have the ability to heal others (animals and people) through Reiki (through the hands). I prayed over my sick pet mouse and my hands got very hot. Afterwords, she ran all over the bed and was very uplifted and happy. I had doubts later that perhaps I imagined my hands getting hot. I want to know if I am being called to be a healer of some sort.
If so, how can I develop this gift? Could it be part of a life's purpose?

Hello Anne--Be blessed as you awaken to your gifts and trust the guidance of the Unseen to fulfill your purpose.

Anne, you have the proof of your own eyes. You have the energetic witness of the little mouse.
So, yes, is the answer. You do have healing powers, and your have been awakened with the little animal.
This can mean you will work with animals, and you can also work with humans. Reiki is just one of many healing arts with the hands. Look up pranic healing and faith healing.

This is a time on the planet where light workers--healers--seers--are coming into their own. The world needs us. Those who have been working will get higher more profound gifts. Those beginning will awaken suddenly and begin to follow the guidance and use their gifts where they find themselves.

You are one of the new healers. So it's time to start to read up on hands on healing, Reiki and other tribal crafts (not black magic). You will also need to purify. It is a step by step process.

Bathe often with epsom salts. It detoxes naturally.
Clean your house of clutter; empty stuffed places, and wash floors, windows, covers of the house. Put salt around the doors and windows to neutralize negative energies.

Smudge the closets and rooms with lavender or sage.

Set aside time for your reading--1-2 hours daily when you can focus.
Light a candle and keep one burning for your own enlightenment and spiritual development.

Mediate by being silent twice a day--for 15-30 minutes. This is where you will be best taught.

You will be given signs and have strange encounters with spiritual masters who seem like regular people except they will tell you things that are unusual to your daily life. So, just stay prayerful and well meditated and reduce baggage in your life.

Make a list of all who have ever hurt you. Make a list of all you have ever hurt. Write, call, speak aloud the words to ask for forgiveness so to release old stuff. Then write, call, or speak in person to those have hurt you. Forgive them even if they do not understand or deserve it.

This is the way to walk the path--that I know.
There are psychic fairs, and animal hospitals, and classified where you can begin to practice while you are studying. Go for it. Shari  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.