Hi and thank you for the free question. My name is Alyson and my DOB is 3/26/72. My question involves my very recently now ex boyfriend Stephen DOB 5/19/81. Can you please give me any insight on the future of our relationship-if any? Thank you again.😊

It looks to be a tough short term future with him. I am sensing a lot of judgement. A lot of finger pointing and a lo of pain and anger coming from you and he. It might not seem that way as of just yet but through talking it will bring up a lot of pain from you both.  I see the next 6 months being tough. However in the new year, things look to greatly improve. Like the space you both took from each other seems to bring improvements to your lives and you will find yourself missing each other and I am seeing a possible second chance.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.