QUESTION: What can I do to make my relationship better?

ANSWER: Jasmine--tell me what's wrong with it that needs improvement. Whatever you say, you must look at what your role is and what's yours to do only. Shari

QUESTION: We're in a long distance relationship and he feels like me being sad because i can't see him is stressing him out.  I don't want to stress him out but it is very hard because for the past 2 years I was able to see him everyday and now we are miles apart.

Jasmine--I see, and I understand. I've had a lot of long distance relationships.  See my discussion of that at my website Click on "Topics of the Week."

But I know how hard it is to be without the one you love. You live for their voice and you ache for their touch. It's like a continuous story that has a new chapter each day, and if you miss a day, you spend it wondering and thinking of your love. You have little doubts too that he or she may be being with another or that they may never come back to you again. It's silly, but it's part of the experience.

You asked me what could you do to make your relationship better? There's nothing wrong with it. It is just that you are deeply in love and you want to be together. If he loves you as much as you love him, he would not be saying you are stressing him; but I see what he feels. It hurts him too to want to be with you and not be able to. so, it makes him feel powerless and less than a man because he can't just come to you. That is where his stress is coming from.

The thing to do is to start thinking what your alternatives are to getting to one another. There are courier jobs that take people from one state to another, one country to another, and there may be such an opportunity for you and him so you could meet up in one or the other's state or in a middle state close to you both. See what you can find on the web.

There are car dealerships that need cars driven from one location to another--check into that possibility. Save your money together and take a bus!  Just work at closing the gap.

But whatever you do, you must get to be together before you break-up from the tension. You need to focus on that, even take a loan from the bank to afford the trip.

In the meantime, relax on telling him how much you miss, need, and want him. He's sparing you; spare him. The love is real and it will hold true if you can just resist being overly needy.
I also recommend you spend some time thinking of ways to keep him close--send cards, little appropriate and romantic gifts, meet on Skype. I think this will help you calm down. It will help to off-set your sense of being unfulfilled by his presence.  I am happy you two have found each other. Let go and let God. He'll help you two. You will be together (if he isn't married to someone else or in another relationship). Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.