Psychics/relationship

Question
hi my name is pamela and my birth year is 1967  the person im wanting to know about is named  barry and his birth year is 1962 . my question is will he continue to be my friend?

Answer
Lenormand cards - Whip, Moon, Clouds - so much illusions, tensions, mistrust in communications between the both of you. You have to ask yourself Pamela whether this is the 'break' you've been waiting for, whether you can start anew, enjoy a new found freedom and give yourself a chance to be yourself with another friend. This week is the time of the Autumn Equinox, like the leaves fall from the tree, so friends that do not serve your highest good fall away. This link can help you understand http://www.confessionsofakitchenwitch.com/2011/09/mabons-meaning-and-purpose.htm

Psychics

Gipsy