Psychics/Did I make the right choice?

Question
I wanna thank you first for taking the time to answer this for me. My name is savannah and I was born February 1, 1993. I just recently got married to my husband on the 9th of August who I love so deeply, we got married quick because of him being in the military. Being married should be a time of joy an happiness but for me I've just been feeling empty an lost and I think it's because right after we got married he had to leave me an that's why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling. Our long distance relationship since he left has been nothing but arguments an soo hard and I feel us slipping already an we aren't even that long into our marriage. I guess I just want to know if this waiting is worth it an if there is a light at the end of all this waiting an if we are truly in love an meant to be together an will actually be happy when we are together?

Answer
Savannah
I am so sorry its been tough. But from what I can see this is the issue. You miss him and you feel sad because the honeymoon phase was stolen from you on account of his departure for his duties. You both feel bad about this but he feels like you constantly remind him of this and always make him feel badly for things he cannot control. He is also sad with this and he is struggling with how sad you feel so the tensions are rising.
Think of this honeymoon phase as on pause and all you need to do now is support him and love him and be happy and enjoy even the slightest of gestures he does make and return them to him.
I think a lot just happened too soon for you and he and you both need to remember why you got married and how much you love each other.  

Psychics

Faith in Cards