Psychics/Should we be together?

I'm Samantha, my birthday is April 24, 1992. My girlfriend's name is Drew her birthday is May 27, 1993. I recently moved to a new town for school, she plans on moving here too but isn't financially able yet. We are trying to make things work but have recently had a lot of big problems. Do we belong together and will this relationship work?

Lenormand cards - Mice, Fish, Moon - there's lots of financial concerns and worries that can get in the way of this relatioship if you let it. It's up to both of you to maintain it, so there's no 'you belong together' destiny allowed you to meet, now it's your turn to see if it works out or not.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there