Psychics/Twin flames

Question

I was wondering is Aldophus and I meant for each other long term as twin flames? Or should I let him go?

Choloe - 08/10/88 Baton Rouge, LA US

Alcohols - 07/21/71 Bayou Saul, LA US is where he's from...

Answer
Hi Choloe

I don't get anything on "twin flames" between you both but I do get a strong psychic tie and powerful link between the both of you. I cannot tell you to let him go or not that is your free will of choice to do what I can say is that you both show the power to be long term ...harmony...spirituality and where you both telepathically can understand each other....
and if you can overcome a period where you feel deceived....I am not sure if it has happened already or hasnt but I am shown that you will come to a feeling that you cannot put your finger on it to why but it seems to be in regards to some misunderstanding or deceit...so this is definitely not being shown to me as "twin flames".....

Archangel Jophiel: “Your dreams are blooming more rapidly than you realize. Still, they need nurturing and patience.”
Additional Messages: “It takes time for seedling to push through the ground and mature into a flower-bearing plant. Yet, each moment of a plant's life cycle can bring joy to those who notice its beauty. In the same way, enjoy the process of realizing your dreams. Slow down and feel gratitude, as each step brings your manifestation into tangible form. Notice the lessons and love that spring from every moment that you engage in acting upon your dreams.”

Archangel Raguel: “We angels are opening the hearts of everyone involved. Arguments and conflicts are being resolved now.”
Additional Message: “Your prayers for the personal peace have been answered, and you are being commended for your role in ushering peace into this situation. Visualize everyone involved (including yourself) being cooperative and open-minded, even if particular persons aren't usually this way. Trust the inner guidance you receive, and know that changes are sometimes uncomfortable but often necessary. Ask me to help with any aspects of relationships that need healing. Knowing that all relationships ultimately have blessings, growth lessons, and love at their core, even if appearances seem otherwise. Stay focused upon this truth as much as possible.”

Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp