Psychics/twin soul/ twin flame

my name is riya and i have been told that i have a reunion with my twin flame.
can you tell me who this twin flame/ twin soul is and how will i meet them for the first time? i want to recognize this person.
my dob of birth is 16th august, 1980.
many thanks for doing this!

I think it would be best if you ask whoever it is that told you that what did they mean cause I do not know who they are and or why they said it. twin flame is a soul that is well recognized to you from either this or former life and your match works so great that you actually feel its your other half, during a life time we can meet many of those sometimes in our families sometimes not and sometimes also in romantic relationship and trust me when you meet one you feel it right away and need no one to tell you if it is like that, trouble is not always both twins aware of it what can cause sometimes also frustations and disspointment so best would be when you consider someone as a good partner for relationship but not sure about it or wish to get confirmation that you consult with someone about it and this can be psychic or a good friend depend how much you trust the advisor in this case.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site