Psychics/twin soul/ twin flame

my name is riya and i have been told that i have a reunion with my twin flame. can you tell me who this twin flame/ twin soul is and how will i meet them for the first time? i want to recognize this person. my year of birth is 1980.
many thanks for doing this!

Thank you for not reading my profile Riya where I state that only one question answered, briefly.

Using Lenormand cards - Book, Mountain, Lily - this search for your twin flame/ twin soul is going to inadvertently force you to create blocks for yourself in finding love. I feel depressive energies in the future when things don't transpire in the way you wish them to be, perhaps you are missing the point of what a twin flame actually is.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there