Psychics/Waking at 3:33 AM

I can remember all my dreams on normal nights but not on the nights when I wake at 3:33 am. Why is this?

answering from the question pool - numerology is quite fascinating, especially when you realize that higher beings i.e. the Angels communicate to you personally through numbers. Now that you've noticed your body wakes up at 3:33am, it's a signal for you to pay attention... i.e. think back to what happened before you went to sleep, what thoughts you were thinking, are you making a decision for the future. The number 3 is normally associated the energies of creativity, inspiration... so you can take 333 to mean that the Angels are ready to help you be creative

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there