Psychics/What's wrong with me

Question
Kayla
July 17th 1992
Exact time not known
St.Louis,Mo, USA
Why is it so hard for me to be accepted and to find people I have things in common with? It's like whatever setting I am in I'm always picked last or picked on for being different. It's being a few years since I have been around someone who I can relate to or had real friends. I never have really fit in for the fact that I am misunderstood or my interests are not exactly common among people closet to me and sometimes I wish I could just be normal. I just don't know why this is. When everyone around me is telling me that what I am is wrong or that shouldn't be like I am it's hard to build  confidence or place myself in the world. I know there's a better place I'm just not sure how to get there.

Answer
Kayla:
Be Yourself!
Do not think, worry or ponder over what others think of your actions toward your higher purpose.
Additional Message: That's right, remain independent and move forward without worrying what other people think of you. You are your own person and do what you must in order to achieve your heart's desires. Set the example and blaze a trail of loving independence and trust in your higher self. Then watch all those people turn to you for advice and guidance!
You can often feel abandoned and lonely but do not understand why. This is because you often begin a relationship without making them warm enough. In this case you do not express genuine affection or concern. The relationships between you and others become superficial. You need to learn how to create sincere relationships.
Understand that close friends and lasting relationships are important for you. Learn to give and if necessary, to sacrifice. This is the only sure way to true friendship and long love.

What I can say is that the new year will bring forth changes and it will be in regards to some type of travel and it shows around perhaps April or May so spring time you will blossom.  

To build your confidence you have to start loving yourself and not listen to what others around you say or how they make you feel.  You can listen to mp3 that deal with confidence booster or loving yourself.  But if you allow others to make you feel the way you do then you are just letting that negativity consume you into thinking you are not normal and that there is something wrong with you.

‘Your life is a reflection of how you view yourself. Everything external to you is indeed connected to you. However, if you seek happiness outside yourself, you’ll lose your sense of rhythm and purpose. I am here to support you on your journey to love. This may not feel like an easy journey, but it is what you chose. Work with me and remember who you really are. Love circulates through your whole body and is coming straight from your true heart: your soul!’

A Prayer to Chamuel
Here’s a prayer to welcome Chamuel’s energy into your life:
‘Loving Chamuel, Thank you for surrounding my life with your ruby aura so that I can remember the most important lesson: that only love is real. It feels so good knowing I’m opening up my heart to receive the love and blessings I know I deserve. By connecting with your essence, I begin to see the divine in myself and in everyone around me. I now create a wave of love and good intentions that I send out into the world under the Law of Grace . I know this wave will return to its sender tenfold, so I continue to bless others and myself. Thank you, Chamuel, for perceiving the love inside me. I now open my eyes and see it clearly myself! And so it is!’

Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp