My name Marianne dob 6/28/80 his dob6/25/70. Been seeing each other off and on for 5 yrs. past few a lot of bad things happened and we stopped contact a few times saw each other recently and things were ok at first then went downhill fast. Mostly my own doing. So he basically said that's it we can't talk to or see each other anymore wen aren't right for each other, that's it. Told me to move on etc etc. Curious to see if you see him and I communicating again and if he does have feelings for me and if we have a chance to maybe fix things. Thanks so much for all of your help. Also any advice you have to try and soften his heart to me again and to get him to see the hood in me again and forgive me for my past mistakes and think of me often and with Love. Your help is so appreciated. Thanks!! 😊

It sounds like things escalated fairly quick with you and with him. I think that for now, all you can really do is move on as he suggested. For now, his mind set sees you as a problem rather then a solution and because things got so heated so fast the best thing you can do is respect what he wanted and feels he needs. I think honestly its time away from you that will help because he needs time to forget the difficulties and begin to miss you. Clearly you have something there so don't think its the end, but for now I think you would both be better on a cool down. He will come back to you on his own when he is ready.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.