Psychics/complications in life

Question
QUESTION: Dear Inbal,

I am a little shaken by life events. My name is Sana and my Birth date is 18 April 1990. My boyfriends name is Sayan and his DOB is 21 November 1989. Please throw some insights on our relationship and how serious he is. Please help me deal with my current status as I am really broken and shaken by whatever is happening in my life.

Thankyou.

Best,
Sana

ANSWER: there is not much compatibility in numerology between you and sayan and frankly I am not sure how supportive your family will be about this relationship and the tarot were not sure how ready he is for any serious long term commitment with just about any one however the tarot suggested there are strong chances of fertility between the two of you so first if you are not sure about him do your best to avoid sexual activity because that can lead to pregnancy and second the main issue in this relationship is also one of the mothers either yours or his so if you really feel both of you want to work it for the better you will have to focus your attention on getting the agreement of your mothers to it he did not look like he is not serious with you just not ready to have long term commitment as he seem interested in exploring his freedom first

QUESTION: Dear Inbal,

Thant's exactly what my intuitions are about this whole matter. Please suggest what do I do. I really love him. What do you see of me in future as I am so broken that I feel like quitting everything once and for all. I have tried to end my life many a times.

Sana

Answer
my dear if you have come to a place where you try to end your life the immidate thing to do is to get proffesional help and take some therapy maybe there is some chemical imbalance and you need also to take some medication and also please remember ending your life not only cause suffering around but will cause you to re birth into the same circumstances again until you learn how to nevigate better so there is really no point in doing that. its not a must that you love this guy maybe what you need to learn is how to love yourself better so you wont agree to match with people who does not suit you.  

Psychics

Inbal