Psychics/Confused

Question
Hello. My name is Keishia (June 6, 1992) Met this guy Chazz (April 4, 1991) in October. He is from my hometown but is in the army stationed in Washington state. He sent me a Facebook message in October wanting to talk. I ignored him at first but answered the second time and we talked up until he came to visit in December for Christmas. We got along great and I started to really like him. Before he came to visit he made it seem like he wanted to see me a lot more than the one time we hung out. His family is also here so I know he wanted to spend a lot of time with them. The night we hung out he told me that he wasn't looking for a girl with a plan, I have a plan because I'm in school with a major and I kind of have an idea of what I want to do. But he also said that he doesn't want me to think that he doesn't like me or want a relationship because he does. Well after that night he stood me up 4 times and now he is back in Washington. He apologized every time and said he felt bad but I don't know. I have not talked to him in a week. I understand his doubts because I also have doubts and second thoughts after what I've been through. Maybe he is just scared or maybe it was all just a lie. Should I move on?

Answer
his family owns him and after them comes his career the guy stable and stubborn as he is fail completely in the relationship fiedl because he love mostly his own self and know only how to be the boss also not so good in sharing his glory or attention with others. and that unfortunatelly will keep him single for the most part of his life.  I know there is many whats ifs going in your mind when he talks but I am sorry this is not your match and best without. its time to move on.

Psychics

Inbal