Psychics/Destiny

Question
QUESTION: Hello! The expert can't answer your question.

Your Question was:

I am having a dilemma. I am a married guy and we've been together for 12 years but no kids but i never cheated inside 12 years . I met this girl at work and unexpectedly developed a connection with her. We have so much in common, from family situation to the way we react with people. we also have the same interest and sometimes we communicate through minds, i mean we don't have to talk we suddenly know what we're thinking. we enjoy the company of each other. we both know how we feel for each other but she choose not to commit with me. now, we stop our communication.
I want to know if our paths will cross again and end up together in the future?

Cedric, born October 27, 1977

ANSWER: it is not that I can not answer your question sure I can all I need is the name and the birth date of this girl so I can check for you what will happen if.

QUESTION: Leonora
November 16,1990

Answer
there is no doubt in me why you felt so close as you and her indeed share many similarities in your persepctive of life however she does not commit to any one in particulary and will not commit to you either and the tarot suggest that even if she would there are great chances this bond would have end with hurt and crisis of trust with several people around. I suggest to avoid it because If I would see there is chance for great togetherness there I would not stop you from trying but it is not going to happen even if you were unmarried. at times after long time of marriage its easy to stray away especially when we find someone with similar mind like the two of you have but that does not mean that it can work for sure and in this case it cant. cherish the lovley moments you shared and do not try to make a relationship out of it

Psychics

Inbal