Psychics/fate

Question
Hey! Im leonora born 16th of november 1990. I meet this guy cedric (27th of october 1977) at work a year ago. We easily get along cause we have so much in common, a month before he resigned, he confessed his admiration to me. I was so happy to know his feelings cause I felt the same but I refused it cause he's committed. He then told me things happen for a reason, and maybe years from now we'll meet again and end up together.

Will our paths cross again and end up together in the future?

Answer
Lenormand: House, Coffin - unlikely Leonora, but well done on you for refusing Cedric's advances seeing as he had already committed himself to another relationship. Because of that, I'm drawing 3 further cards to see about a true love for you... cards: Key, Stars - so much hope for the future for you :) just remain positive that you haven't missed anyone who is 'meant' for you :)  

Psychics

Gipsy