Psychics/help??

Question
QUESTION: Im in a triangle. Two guys are in love with me and i even have one staying with me.
I fell in love with one after the other one didnt have time for me.
He moved far away and my feelings changed. Now the one
Asleep in my bed at night is lazy does nothing . I kinda miss
The other one. The first one is m and the one in my bed is s.
Idk what i should do? M coming back and moving back here
Because i never really broke up with him. I started a love triangle.
I got two hearts involved. What should i do? Who should
I be with. All i want is another child and marriage. Who do
You see doing that?

ANSWER: please read my profile here . thanks

QUESTION: I just read it. I asked everyone on here and nobody is answering.
Do you know who can help

ANSWER: I do not know about anyone else here as we all work in our homes and do not know each other
what you need to ask ifyou wish my help is to provide me one question with all the names and birth dates of poeple who involve and than if you liked or felt my reply is satisfying enough you can hire me for the rest of the questions you have .

QUESTION: Brittaney december 16
Marcus july 2
Shawn March 31
Who should i be with and marry.
I want a family.

Answer
you obviously did not read my profile here
the instructions are one urgent question
complete names and birth dates
not two relationship and a reading about marriage and fertility for that you can always purchase a reading once you enjoyed the one question read you got for free from me. thanks

here is some more details for you after seeing your complain and rude talking while asking for free service I thought to myself maybe someone shoudl answer you directly
truth is my dear that you do not love any one but yourself this is how you play with two guys at same time and still being ungreatful and un satisfied while your talking negative about a person that sleeps with you (by your free choice not that he forced you into anything)
than when Its written very clearly in my profile that I am here to help people with urgent matters you feel yoru own selfishness is urgent enough to get entire reading and ignore me asking you to limit your need to one question
and eventually after talking shit about your own partners you talk shit about the entire group of people who volunteer here for free something you probably never ever did in your life so you fail to be greatful for
honey being here is a privilage not a must if you do not like it go look for someone else to give you free service or better yet go meditate some place and fix your false thinking that any one in this world owe you anything and be greatful someone is lazy enough to stick to you and not run for better partner.
really people like you get to me sometimes and spoil it for the rest of the needy people in this world when people like me get tired and not giving it any more.  

Psychics

Inbal