Psychics/Help from Spirit

Question
name. Marcy. Dob 11 16 87. Age. 27.

I'm asking for advice from Spirit. I was interested in becoming a born again Christian, but I don't know where to begin. Also I gave my spiritual books, and tools, like crystals, to other people,  because, I felt I did not need them anymore, and my life has changed. I was also afraid, if being judged, being a freak. If I have psychic abilities, I don't want to develop them, as I'm afraid of seeing things I don't want to see, or hear, or feel. Basically I'm afraid of death, and I don't want to see it. I am spiritual, but I want to be stronger,  in my life, I need strength.

Answer
Warmest greetings Marcy!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

First of all, I am very happy that you have decided to become a Born Again Christian!

Living through Jesus Christ should be the goal of each and every person in this world simply because who else can give you Eternal Life and Salvation but He?

At the end of this message there will be a prayer that you can say in order to become Saved and Born Again thereby know that your name will be immediately written in the *Lamb's Book of Life* and that you will be given a place in Heaven at the time of your departure from your earthly existence as we all must do at our appointed time.

Yes, I too feel your life has certainly changed since you have received the calling from God's Spirit to join Him and become Born Again. That is a most special calling because it is the core essence of a person's salvation that should be very important to each person alive today. When life ends in the physical world here, we immediately enter into the Spiritual world with our spiritual body which is a double of what we have now! Life continues and there is no 'break' in between. It is a smooth transition from one form of living to the next which is eternal and we do not come back or reincarnate. We resurrect through Jesus Christ!

As to your giving away those things you mentioned, Spirit says you do not need them as that is not what will align you closer to God and His most beloved and only Son Jesus Christ. Giving your word that you Believe In Jesus Christ is what it's all about. Books, tools, crystals, etc. are all just mere tangible objects that can amuse a person or others. But the KEY is in possessing that which is intangible such as cultivating a close, personal relationship with your LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. Once you do that He is with you always and as you become closer to Him He will guide you on your earthly path.

About psychic abilities, everyone is born with them to a certain degree. Some people go on to develop them further in order to help the world and mankind but it is all in how one uses them. One should not use them for pride, self-aggrandizement, or for selfish purposes. They are natural abilities to help a person advance in spiritual ways. That ability can be put to good use such as when a Mother realizes her child is running towards the street and onto busy traffic and she stops what she is doing and immediately runs to stop him and bring him back inside the house thereby saving him from being in harm's way. That is a good thing and can quite possibly help to save a dear one's life.

Know that when you are with God He will show you things that He wants for you to see and know about. He will also speak to you in dreams as per what Biblical Scripture says.

And you need not be afraid of "death", dear one. Because truly there is no 'death.' As just mentioned, when our time in this world is up we will transition back into spirit from whence we came and it is painless. It is akin to a butterfly leaving its cocoon and flying away free!

Know that you can gain much Strength through Jesus Christ!

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." -- PHILIPPIANS 4:13 KJV

Spirit says you now need to focus and center yourself in that which is of God. Read your Bible daily. Forgive and pray for others. Keep God's word close to your heart, Marcy. And resolve to amend your ways and serve God always through His most beloved Son Jesus.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Marcy, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†