Psychics/My intuitive self..please help..

Question
Hi my name is Vanessa: bd march 22, 1981. Throughout my life I have always been intuitive. It comes and goes, but usually happens (knowing something beforehand about a person, place, or event - minutes before it happens, rarely I know weeks before. I don't know how to develop it more to help others. Can I give you some examples? It developed strongly during my first pregnancy. When I was pregnant, I called a taxi once and when it arrived I had this feeling the car was going to go on fire. Lo and behold during my ride it did. This type of occurrence - things popping into my head or me talking about someone and then them calling me, or knowing about things in the news, or knowing about a person, their personality or who or what they do for work without even knowing who they are.. Another time for example is when a raffle was done for children and I submitted my son, like 2 minutes before they called out his name I knew they were going to call his name. Oftentimes, I hear the name of someone in my head and then I know they are thinking/talking about me. I could give you so many more examples but those are just a couple. I also get ringing in the ears and when looking at someone's eyes I could feel their emotions or personality. Sometimes unfortunately I could never put it to words until i analyze it more later. I also come across 4:44 all of the time (my mothers birth) - she passed away when I was 16. A lot of times, especially around a lot of people I develop severe anxiety, I use to think it was just me, but now I think its because Im feeling too many emotions at once and simply just overwelmed by it all.  I know I could help people more. Maybe you can enlighten me with what is going on, how I could develop it more and  how God will use me. Thank you. God bless. PS. I have also had spiritual dreams about end times and the return of Christ.  This is also on and off.

Answer
Warm greetings to you, Vanessa!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

It is remarkable what you have described about your intuitive abilities. Perhaps you might even consider doing readings here in this forum yourself?

Such abilities come from God to help mankind. They should never be used for selfish or self-serving purposes or self-aggrandizement. When they are, those who use them may find that their abilities become severely diminished.

Basically, everyone is born with intuition. Some go on to develop it farther and may even tap into previously unknown resources from God. Through prayer and discernment one can gain more information about how to use their abilities.

Ask God daily during your regular prayers how to use your abilities farther for the good of all mankind. He will show you the way through His holy angels that can point you towards the right direction and path for further skill development.

There are some good books written on the subject of Intuitive Development that one can check out at local bookstores in their metaphysical section for purchase or even free by checking at your local library. Since you have heightened intuitive ability you will be able to discern which book is right for you.

The number 4:44 is regarded as an "Angel Call Number". That is to say that your angels who are always around you are letting you know that they are there for you and you need only call on them when you have a need.

But know that the Key is in doing all work for mankind with a kind, benevolent, and loving heart filled with compassion. Pray daily for God to guide you through His most beloved Son Jesus Christ as to how best to use your skills. Ask for places He would like for you to go for further enlightenment.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Vanessa, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible! In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†