Psychics/Job

Question
Dear Shariananda,
My dob march18,1969.  I have a problem with my present work, one told me i'll better resign before they give me the termination letter. I didn't do anything wrong except i have a new supervisor named Siba, she don't accept any explanation. I am so worried right now, what will i do. I am looking for another better job but i don't know if i can find an ASAP job, because i don't want to be terminated, i'll better resigned if my company don't want me. I am planning also to apply in the medical record in same company but am not sure if they want me to put in that position.help me please...

Answer
Marylyn--Contact na employment attorney. They take cases on contingency. Use the Yellow pages or search online. They will direct you to the EEOC--you need to file a formal complaint against a "hostile" work environment.

Also, if you have a Union, now is the time to seek help. Do not be forced out. It is a ploy. If they want to fire you, they need to have given you previous warning in writing before hand,(and time to rectify) but not officer gossip about resign  before they fire you. You may seek other employment, be sure to keep a record of who and follow ups. This will be proof of aggravation and stress.

From here, in Denmark, I cannot tell you which attorney, but I can say you are worthy of representation and you can win.  Shari   Happy New Year.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)