Psychics/job

Question
hi
my name is sonali and dob is feb 11,1980.
can you tell me when(in what month) will i get a job/any work to start my career? i am unemployed and looking for a job!
thanks kindly for your help!

Answer
below is a copy of our correspondence.

You answered this question on 09/02/14

Questioner:
sona

Category:
Psychics

Private:
Yes

Subject:
no job dilemma

Question:
hi
my name is sonali!
can you please tell me how will i get a job? i am struggling to find a job after having been out of work for many years. seems no one is willing to hire me due to lack of recent work experience on my resume. i am very frustrated and getting unhappy now.
can you tell if i will get a job in september or october in 2014? if yes, where is it coming from(what company i mean) and how?
any clues will be greatly helpful!
hoping to hear from you!
many thanks for reading my request!

Answer:
Sonali
You need to have your resume redone by someone with experience. I do feel this is all that is hindering you from being hired. As I can see it right now your next job involves money so it looks like a bank or some type of money related job is in your future. Good luck.  

Psychics

psychichelper