Dear Gipsy,
Maybe you can give me s simple trick so that i can be promoted to my job. For me i've done everything that i can to impress anybody but still  the same path. My dob march 18,1969. Thanks

Lenormand cards: Tree, Fishes, Letter - so the cards are saying as you have so rightly concluded, there is no way for you to progress at your current job, and of course you need to be happy both with the work you're doing and the financial income you are receiving... To be fully yourself at the job, you need to communicate to yourself what really needs to be changed, if you feel "i've done everything that i can to impress anybody but still  the same path." because there's a very good quote "if you don't like where you are then change it you are not a tree" new job?  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there