Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
My name is Destiny. May 17, 1995.
The person I am asking about is Aaron. October 4, 1987.
I met Aaron a month ago. He is currently in the Army stationed in Kuwait. I live in Texas. When he comes home next month he will be in Kansas.
My question for this relationship is "What is the energy in this relationship?" Meaning is a positive or negative. What emotions are present in this union?
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Answer
its look like aaron cant offer you any commitment unless he cut away some ties in his life and he is not going to do that any time soon possibly family ties. I suggest check with him if he is not tied already in other relationships and what goes with his family or maybe its his career he is married to. either way there are small chances this relationship will work on a daily base of living together or see each other and most likely they are working when you are very much afar from each other. to my opinion its best you seek someone who can offer you to be in the head of his priority and not second choice. sorry about that.  

Psychics

Inbal