Psychics/love in 2015

Question
Hello, I am Monika, 22.09.1974. I would like to know what happens this year in my love. Now I am single and feel very lonely and hope there will be man in my life soon. Than you.

Answer
Lenormand cards: Bouquet, Clover, Snake - so the cards are saying if you really want a man in your life soon, you're just going to have to branch out from your current social circle and network elsewhere to meet a guy. There's something in the cards, like if you come across a guy and another woman has her eye on him, why will you waste your time competiting for the same guy, when clearly if he's interested in you, he wouldn't be interested in her as well. If, you are looking for true love, you'll have to become a new changed person.  

Psychics

Gipsy