Psychics/love

Question
When will i get involved into a serious and lasting relationship and with wich kind of man this will be ( personality and physical description if possible) My name is Perpétue born on November 16,1991
Thank you.

Answer
Perpetue--

I could tell you a lot about which kind and from where your man will come, but it is best if you design him yourself. This way your magnetic attraction can send the right vibration to meet his seeking also.

Physical attributes--write how tall he need to be, how old, good health? and if physically able bodied and fit
What will he look like--do you like men with mustaches? or without, those with curly hair or straight? okay for tattoos or not?  Think about what you want.

Past--Has he been in jail? married before/ Does he have children?

Present-Work--Is he working, what work would be best for you two?

Likes--what you would like for him to like that you yourself like (animals? ice cream, alcohol?swimming?)

Dislikes--makes sure you indicate if he is to be open to all races, gender and political things, also cards, foods, activities--these must match with your own dislikes so you will have no clashes.

Talents--What must he be able to do--sing? run? fix things? drive? life you up? build a house? Have children?  Play piano?

Education--highly, just 1 year of college, high school

Language?--English? Panjabi? Farsi? French?
This will give you something to work on. Make the list and review and revise it over 7 days. Then light a candle and fold that nice clean complete list in quarters and set the candle on top of it. Keep the candle burning while you are in the house. You will be drawing him to you by your faith and dedication to the flame. When it gets low, light a new one from the old flame. (This process is true and will start a flow of interested me toward you. Always check your list to see if each new comer meets your most important items.) in 90 days, you should have a sense that your "true" love is coming--but you can date any others until he shows up. That candle is powerful. Feel free to change and add to your list as the Universe starts to provide candidates.

Happy New Year--Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)