Psychics/Love

Question
Hi Inbal,
my name is Rina (November 19-79 long light brown hair) I would like to know where my love life is heading this year. I'm looking for a long term relationship.

Thank you!

Answer
hello Rina
long term relationship is a great goal to go for however it needs some self work as well and in  your case according to numerology it will have to go with some more patience and tolerance toward your potentials and the undertanding that the fact you are able to think fast and than go get what you are after does not necessary makes them work at same rythm or aplly to your wishes. second thing is the time factor which is actually good in your case as you just started a year of new beginnings and will get to see that whatever you shade away last year will help you move forward faster this year and that is in all aspects work money and love. I have shuffled the tarot to see what they say about your potential future and your next serious potential awaits four months away and in a different location to meet you,. the tarto suggest some traveling or even change in location will cause the two of you to meet each other within the coming four months that there are chances he will be a bit younger than you are with dark eyes and hair and will stand good chance to stay for long terms. wishing you all the best in your romantic future journey.  

Psychics

Inbal