Psychics/Love

Question
Hello, my name is Keishia and I would like to know what I need to do to find my one true love? Thank you.

Answer
Keisha--May you recognize true love after practice in love.

Darling Keisha, you are entitled to love and loyalty with another, but you must know that love in the most compatible sense comes after we have been with others. Each love teaches us how to be greater, more forgiving, larger and more trusting. We learn the difference between sex and affection, crushes and infatuation.  I suspect you are between 18-28, and that is the time to be dating lots. But it is not exactly the time to be settling down. You will need to learn who you are before you can recognize your right and perfect partner. That person is always a good match and a spiritual fit.

Meanwhile, start to practice meditation--simple meditation, two or three times a day, sit quietly with your eyes closed and just listen at your thought and heart. You will slip into knowing from these sessions. You only need to do it for 2-5 minutes . You will learn more about yourself than you ever expected.

It is a worthy goal, like finding a large ancient book of wisdom. You inner knowing will guide you through various experiences and new situations to the next most important love in your life. You will grow. This is the best way. Horoscopes and palm readers, even advise columns will tell you to fix yourself up, seek a zodialogical mate, or go on dating sites and meet interesting people. This is not bad advice, but it keeps you doing, acting, seeking, searching.

A believer who has trust in the Good that the I AM is, knows that we only need to live to be well by eating well and helpiog others. These things raise our vibration and draw like-minded and good people to us. So, allow your life to unfold and follow your own inner guidance.

Your cards say watch out for going to bed with just any one you feel for and avoid people who want to try to rule you. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)