Psychics/Love relationship

Question
I want to ask if the man I love will love me too.

My name: Maha Sales Sarkis born on: October 11, 1970

The man I love name is: Charbel Georges Maroun born on July 2, 1967

Answer
I could not sure if it is because of you personally or because the man you asked about is not capable of loving really one person or trust them enough to be in relationship that last but the answer is no and its not a good match for you either however since I have seen you ungreatful ratings which is more like your denial of the true condition of this relationship I did not find it crucial to keep this private session as you cahnged the mode of this to private and I specifically instruct not to do that in my profile here. have a nice life and learn some more about gratitude it can help you a lot to apriciate people who grant you free service

Psychics

Inbal