Psychics/Was it meant to be?

My name is Zuwena (10/3/1988). My ex girlfriend, Sarah (8/30/1989), broke up with me two months ago. We were together for about two years. We had run in to each other in the past before our relationship in several ways. The first was at two separate summer program at a college while we were both in high school. We never formally met at that time but I remember something about her. The second time was during an earthquake on the boardwalk, also in the summer, while we were in our early 20's. The third time we emailed each other back and forth for a short while from answering a dating ad but then stopped contact due to living a little too far apart. We met on a dating website and wound up in a two year relationship.

I always felt as though she is my soul mate. Something draws me to her. I believe that something draws her to me as well. She broke up with me after she returned from three months in another country. She had broken up with me before but we got back together shortly after. I thought we had resolved the issues from the first breakup, or at least that's what she said.

She has bipolar disorder and probably borderline personality disorder. I know that these two things have clouded her vision of me.

We had planned on spending our lives together traveling and then eventually settling down and possibly having children. I have told her that I do in fact want the same things in life that she wants. I feel like sometimes she doesn't know what she wants and that is also a symptom of her illnesses. She broke up with me very suddenly and had a lot of anger over fear that i abandoned her. I didn't abandon her. I would never do such a thing. She still keeps some contact and hasn't cut me out of her life. While she was away we talked everyday. Now we barely talk.

My question is are we meant to be together and is there a reason we are so drawn together? Is there any more to our relationship?

In your past life you have been in the same family this is the bond that you feel so strongly
however in this life time there is not a must that you will stick to each other as there is less compatibility between the two of you and she is not able to chose something and stick to it weather its because of the disorder she suffers from or from her constant need in attention and love that cause her to present false truth to just about everyone around her as long as it paints her as sweet and great and avoid her confrotning any one. It is my advise that there is not much you can do for her or at least if you chose to keep with her avoid long term expactation because they can change any moment and as soon as she will feel someone else can love her better. I am sorry but sometimes all what you need is to end your circle with certain people and no more and with her this is how it is you  met so you can end up some ties and move on each other to her own direction.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site