Psychics/moving forward

Danielle 4/3/84 Paul 12/16/80 I feel I'm at a crossroad. My relationship with my husband has been souring up. Needing guidance please. Staying in our marriage for the marriage and our child?  Or this new love interest, Scott(8/16/90) Ty for your time

Paul and you are not destined to remain together. As hard as it is , the best thing would be to move on and go in the routes you are both happier on.  I do not feel that there is much hope left and staying together for a child will end up making you all miserable in the long run.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.