Psychics/relationship

Question
When will i get involved into a serious and stable relationship and wich kind of man he will be( physical description if possible) My name is Perpétue born on November 16,1991 Female,
Thank you.

Answer
For now, I am only seeing someone you might have already dated making a comeback to you. I do not feel this energy of the male was a positive one. I felt like this person had done wrong by you and when he comes back he will claim to have changed but he truly will not have changed at all.
I do feel that he will cause you delays in finding your true mate. For now I see a rocky on again off again road for you with this ex.  

Psychics

psychichelper