When will i get involved into a serious and stable relationship and wich kind of man he will be( physical description if possible) My name is Perpétue born on November 16,1991 Female,
Thank you.

For now, I am only seeing someone you might have already dated making a comeback to you. I do not feel this energy of the male was a positive one. I felt like this person had done wrong by you and when he comes back he will claim to have changed but he truly will not have changed at all.
I do feel that he will cause you delays in finding your true mate. For now I see a rocky on again off again road for you with this ex.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.