Psychics/relationship

Question
My name is Zuwena (10/3/1988). My ex girlfriend, Sarah (8/30/1989), broke up with me two months ago. We were together for about two years. We had run in to each other in the past before our relationship in several ways. The first was at two separate summer program at a college while we were both in high school. We never formally met at that time but I remember something about her. The second time was during an earthquake on the boardwalk, also in the summer, while we were in our early 20's. The third time we emailed each other back and forth for a short while from answering a dating ad but then stopped contact due to living a little too far apart. We met on a dating website and wound up in a two year relationship.

I always felt as though she is my soul mate. Something draws me to her. I believe that something draws her to me as well. She broke up with me after she returned from three months in another country. She had broken up with me before but we got back together shortly after. I thought we had resolved the issues from the first breakup, or at least that's what she said.

She has bipolar disorder and probably borderline personality disorder. I know that these two things have clouded her vision of me.

We had planned on spending our lives together traveling and then eventually settling down and possibly having children. I have told her that I do in fact want the same things in life that she wants. I feel like sometimes she doesn't know what she wants and that is also a symptom of her illnesses. She broke up with me very suddenly and had a lot of anger over fear that i abandoned her. I didn't abandon her. I would never do such a thing. She still keeps some contact and hasn't cut me out of her life. While she was away we talked everyday. Now we barely talk.

My question is are we meant to be together and is there a reason we are so drawn together? Is there any more to our relationship?

Answer
you have a lot of tough things in front of you. Her illness, the distance, the lack of sometimes important communications all cause her to think and over think and cause her brain to create waves of issues and cause her insecurities to become intense. I feel your destiny with her is to be in and out of each others lives and this will make things hard. I do feel she should seek medical help if not with a new person or someone to take her on a new path. She has deep set paranoia as well.  

Psychics

Faith in Cards