Psychics/Religion and love

Hi, first of all thank you for reading this request, I really appreciate your work. I don't want to waste any more of your time so I'll go straight away to my question: I am Chahra Yousfi, I was born 14th February 1995 and I would like to know If my cultural background and therefore my parents will interfere with my long distance relationship with Eduard Pavliuc (he was born 3rd March 1996)?

you  know according to numerology this guy  has been married to you in your past life and there is good strong chances if you wont become a copule this life time you will meet again next life time actually numerology suggest you are soul mates. however the problem is that he is very very attached to his mother and that I am not sure how much she will aprove of your relationship weather its religious or anything else the tarot suggest you stand good chance to become couple in this life time too. I would suggest before making any long term plans that you will try to meet each other and stay a while together because both of you once in love never forgetting your partner. often long distance relationhsip are working great because they are from afar so the best way to check if its work is shorten the distance and meet each other .  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site