Psychics/relocation

Question
my name is sabrina (d/b April 6'1989,p/b Lahore, Pakistan) i am commited to Zubair husain (d/b May 11'1987, p/b Karachi, Pakistan) since 2006. he lives in karachi and i live in lahore. i dont want to move to karachi (as it is very dangerous city, as well as i always fell sick n depressed there) and his mother don't let him move out of karachi. i am willing to live anywhere inspite of karachi either any other city or any other country. we want to get marry but Zubair is confused between me and his mother. i have tried many times but failed to change my mind as i would not be able to carry out my social activities, stay happy, get education and any job there. what to do in this situation would he respect my opinion and relocate,when?
Thank you.

Answer
I am sorry but its not sure that his mother is the main reason for him not making your commitment official and actually the way things are looking maybe its time to consider perhaps he is not your best match and look for someone else that is more available and close to your wishes

Psychics

Inbal