QUESTION: Hey, I've been broken not too long ago and still feel the pain of losing.  Now, i only wanted to be free from this sadness. I want to know if there's a chance of meeting someone better this year?

(november 16,1990)

ANSWER: i need your name and birth date please

QUESTION: sorry, my name is MA.Leonora born November 16, 1990.

numerology suggests that you are very independent being do not like to take orders from others and sometimes fail to listen to them as well so its most likely that your expactations does not meet reality when comes to relationship but its fixable.
the first thing would be to make a list of what partner you want and most of all what are you willing to do or not do in return for his love . love is a complex deal and it comes with compromise at time and even allow the other person to take charges every once in a while and be the boss. your attracted usually to strong people and therefore chances are you end up fighting on who is the boss
however this is a surprising year and there will be a new relationship in your life and it will take about 5 months from now but when he comes he will come for long terms and the meeting will be on the background of financial deal meaning either you see him in the bank or other monetary institute or during work. the tarot suggest that it takes so long because you are still attached and your heart is not yet free or available give youtself that time try not to be angry with yourself and make the list I advised  you to make you will see how you can manifest into your life proper love easily. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site