Psychics/Son

Question
Hi Christian
Merry Xmas and happy new year to you and yours.
Specifically, I am concerned with my son. I think he could benefit from having a nice young lady in his life. I have started praying nightly for this, and your help is appreciated.
The lord has answered most of my prayers, and like the song goes, I thank God for the ones he didnt answer too!
Any other insights that you can offer appreciated!

Answer
Warm greetings to you, Barry!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!
Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

When praying for another person other than yourself, you must understand that God has different plans for them. What may benefit you personally, may not be of immediate benefit to the other person. The reason being that you are not that other person and no matter what your wishes and desires may be for your son, it may be that God has other plans for him.

That does not mean that he will never find the person whom he would love and who would love him and make him happy but such things must not be hurried as that is tantamount to telling God His business over your son's life. God is omniscient, therefore, He always knows *best* why things are not occurring as rapidly as some parents may want to happen for their children.

People, and many parents, often want for things to happen to others in a hurry, posthaste, but if they did the timing may be all off and the person might suffer from being *forced* to do something that they and God are not ready to present into their life. If your son is comfortable with his present way of living without a mate then I would suggest you honor that. It is ultimately his decision and interference from you or another family member might only serve to drive him away as he may indeed not be ready to do that and putting pressure on someone about having a relationship is never good. It appears that he has other interests in mind at the moment and his time is better spent analyzing what HE truly wants in life for himself rather than what Dad wants for him to have in his life or for him to be.

I'm sure he appreciates your concern but Rome wasn't built in one day. A permanent relationship such as marriage is a big step. He does not appear to be ready to take that step nor to even become so intimately involved with another person at the present time. Again, God has a plan for him and if God wants him to move forward with this he will instill in his mind and heart that that is the plan and direction he is to take. If it is not completely of benefit to him then things will remain with the status quo.

Please consider not forcing him into anything that might prove to not have the overall benefit and desired results down the line. Since your son has Free Will given to him by God, let your son decide for himself what he wants in life for he will be happier that way. After all, it will be he who has to live that life not you. So, your well intentioned wishes and desires for your son have been duly noted by both God and him. But putting pressure on the situation may even have the reverse effect and could serve to drive him away which would not be what you are truly seeking.

Your prayers are being noted by God and it is good that you pray and that you are concerned about your son. But God will listen to your prayers with HIS big plan for your son's life as HE so deems it to be. Therefore, you might consider amending your way of praying for him so as to give God the prerogative over this matter.

Praying to the effect of "Dear LORD please guide my son into the type of relationship that is best for him when the time is right and that you agree with."

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Barry, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and pure at all times! Please know that God loves your son and you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†