Psychics/Spiritual attacks

Question
I feel as though I am be prayed against and under heavy spiritual attack. I am Christian and believe that Christ in me is greater than what comes against me. However, as of late I have become increasingly sensing the presence of evil in my home, as well as my son. We see dark shadows and sense the presence of them watching and lurking. My dogs have been behaving odd as well. They growl,bark and watch things we cannot see. Also during these times when we see these shadows I become weak, riddled with pain throughout my body and depressed. I have been pulled out of a crowd of people in a church service where the pastor stated that I am not crazy like I thought - that I indeed was seeing dark shadows (there is no way he could have known this - I told no one outside my home of what I was experiencing - only my son) He went on to say that this shadow comes at night and sits on me as I sleep...stealing my joy. What am I to think of this?

Answer
Welcome and thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading, Michelle

You have identified a serious problem that is pervasive in the world today. Now, more than ever, the devil is trying hard to take hold of God's children. He is a deceiver and a liar. He comes to remove the happiness that a child of God possesses as that is his goal.

There are many foolish people who do not believe that it is possible for demons to lurk in the world today. And they say that with great candor since they say demons cannot be seen. True, for most people they cannot be seen. But they can be felt and heard and there are other ways in which they make themselves known. Ever since God cast out Lucifer (who then became known as Satan)from Heaven to Earth for his disobedience to God and for trying to make himself just like God it has been Satan's primary mission to challenge the faith of those who are Christians and with God such as you.

Satan's ways are very cunning as he can do things that on the surface many times may appear rather innocuous. However, his main trick is to mix evil with good so as to confuse one in that what he suggests is o.k. that it is alright. And that is why you need to be all-aware of these things to guard from the wiles of the devil. Much prayer is always recommended starting with THE LORDS PRAYER and followed with THE TWENTY-THIRD PSALM. But one must always pray in Faith and Belief that God is in control of the situation and that the devil has no power or grip over you.

Keeping in a state of good Christian faith and purity is essential. The devil will creep into one's life when they are at their lowest periods, usually. When a person is down, depressed, angry, ill, has a drinking, drug, or other serious habit all those things act as a magnet for the devil to arrive and pursue trying to destroy a person's life. You are a Christian therefore I'm sure you know and understand these things. But that is when the devil is most active and will send his legions of darkness also to a person who is at their most weak point. But even when one is not engaged in the aforementioned activities he will find a way to enter to try to wreak destruction.

You speak of a pastor and going to church service. But you don't mention that you have actively spoken to that pastor about these spiritually dangerous goings-on. A man of God is always a good place to start conversation with when one is under spiritual attack. Since he seemed to know so much about what was happening to you did he offer any spiritual help or solution to you like prayers, Christian books to read, etc. or did he just leave you to suffer this out by yourself?

Another place to consider going to is a Catholic Bishop. They may or may not be trained to know exactly how to handle such a situation but they have their superiors who might. They can always pray for a person and even do some Holy Anointing with oil and with Holy Water and they are often called by people to go and bless their house.

It is not good to go at this experience alone without some good, reputable, professionals to aid one in their time of need. Never forget prayer from the moment you arise in the morning, throughout the day as you can, and most importantly at night before retiring. Keep the Divine presence of Jesus Christ nearby always. The devil hates holy articles and perhaps considering wearing a crucifix that has been blessed by the church with Holy Water could also be of help.

But the spiritual pain you are experiencing is not natural and should be discussed with those who are in a good position to help drive away such forces of evil. A very important thing to consider is to become aligned with God through Jesus Christ and become Saved or Born Again. It is said that those who are saved, while the devil may still try pursuing them, his power is greatly diminished as a saved person is God's property and the devil cannot touch them as he can when they are not saved. Know that as a Born Again Christian God is with you through Jesus Christ and will help and protect you always! Pray and Have Faith and Belief in Jesus Christ!

There is an excellent Christian website with much information, prayers, and other great items on Spiritual Warfare for consideration as one feels led.

Christian Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance

http://battleinchrist.com/deliverance/definition-of-terms/prayer-for-deliverance  

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Michelle, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and pure at all times! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be saved and a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†