Psychics/Thoughts

Question
Hi, I was wondering if you could  tell me the true thoughts, intentions (towards me)of a friend of mine( Male,Rick Lyons,01/07,1994). We have been friends for years but his behavior towards me has changed. He has become secretive and negative and he stopped talking to me altogether. Thanks

Answer
Rick seems absolutely angry and upset by something you did. I feel like he felt hurt by you, in recent months, something might have happened that you did like said something he felt was rude or made plans without him and he felt he was ignored. I feel like he was deeply put off by this and he was hurt and rather then come clean about it he is being like he is to you as a way of making you hurt and making you feel like he did.  

Psychics

psychichelper