Hi, I was wondering if you could  tell me the true thoughts, intentions (towards me)of a friend of mine( Male,Rick Lyons,01/07,1994). We have been friends for years but his behavior towards me has changed. He has become secretive and negative and he stopped talking to me altogether. Thanks

Rick seems absolutely angry and upset by something you did. I feel like he felt hurt by you, in recent months, something might have happened that you did like said something he felt was rude or made plans without him and he felt he was ignored. I feel like he was deeply put off by this and he was hurt and rather then come clean about it he is being like he is to you as a way of making you hurt and making you feel like he did.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.