Psychics/Is it over

Question
My birthday is December 7, 1966. I met a man who was everything I was looking for in a mate, we were very close, we were not dating, but talked all the time, he was always doing sweet things for me.  Last week he called to tell me an old girlfriend was coming over for a talk, and that he thought he should tell me so I didnt hear it from someone else, then the next day he said she wanted to get back together, and he was thinking about it.  I called the friend who introduced us to talk about it because I was upset and Mike found out, we had a fight and he said he never wants to talk to me again.  Mike's birthday is July 17, 1968. Can you tell me if he is gone for good, or will there be a chance for us again

Answer
Numerology wise you are meant indeed to be together but it seem mike ex is not the only reason he took distance nor the talking with that person for a while now he feels he is better away from you and this ws his excuse to use as he fail to feel satisfied and like the most what do not belong to him. I suggest if you wish to wait for him to come back you can do that but I can not promise you that he wont repeat this kind of behavior in the future .

Psychics

Inbal