Psychics/Athena's Arrow?

Question
Dear Gipsy,

I respect that you're busy so will try to be as brief as is feasible.

The general question I have is how would Athena's aid manifest itself? To clarify, what sort of tendancies would she have in regards to guiding those who ask her for help?

Following is my specific circumstance and the reason I believe Athena is involved.

To be frank, I am in dire straits here; had a decent job making a steady salary last year before my department was cut and I was forced to take a part-time, hourly job that doesn't even pay half of my former salary. During the time of employment at the good job, I was honestly bullied (by my father,) into buying a new car that I told him I couldn't afford. Now, it is coming into a situation where the car is in danger of being repossessed, (repo'd) next month. (There were 2 previous repo's several years ago and I really don't want to experience another one.)

So, anyway, I have been trying to figure out how to get a better job or get lower payments on my car to the point of insomnia. A couple of days ago, I was thinking about applying to jobs at colleges in North Dakota, Wyoming and other states with better financial standings when I heard an owl hoot. At the first "hoot," I immediately thought of Athena. The owl hooted again, so I prayed to her to help me find the wisdom within myself to get out of this situation before my car is repo'd, and the courage to act on it. The Owl hooted one last time before I fell asleep and had the most restful sleep in months.

So, that is the high points of my experience. Any ideas?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Answer
Hello Tracy, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Fish & Book - the cards are showing that the help from Athena to you will manifest itself as wisdom, there is so much unknown to you right now, but as long as you keep the faith, believe that no matter how much you think you're going to fall off the ledge, know that there is always a step below (or beyond) you that you cannot see. Take steps forward, but trust in your intuition, the higher wisdom you receive from there. Blessings to you on your journey of self-discovery.

Psychics

Gipsy